RecStaff helps manage staff credentials so both the manager and employee know when they have to recertify.
1. Start sending notifications of expiring credentials to the employee at (days)
2. Start sending notifications of expiring credentials to employee manager at (days)
3. Record certificate ID for credentials
4. Notify all employee managers in department
How do I access credential settings:
1. Based on your system role click on Site Setup or Department Setup
2. Based on your system role click on Site Settings or Department Settings
3. If you are a site admin you can modify ALL settings if you are a dept admin you can modify ONLY your depts settings
4. Click the question mark icon beside each setting for a detailed explanation of how it works
Note: To access settings you must be a site or department administrator. Your Site administrator will have created the default settings for your organization. Department administrators can override these default settings for their departments.