RecStaff allows you to customize your schedules.
1. Day of week when your schedules start
2. Earliest hour for your schedules
3. Show unscheduled staff in the hours view
4. Show staff telephone on hours view
5. Rules use hours worked for calculations
6. Staff must confirm shifts
7. Staff managers may edit shifts this many days prior
8. Shift managers may edit shifts this many days in the future
9. Shift managers may view unpublished schedules
How do I access scheduling settings:
1. Based on your system role click on Site Setup or Department Setup
2. Based on your system role click on Site Settings or Department Settings
3. If you are a site admin you can modify ALL settings if you are a dept admin you can modify ONLY your depts settings
4. Click the question mark icon beside each setting for a detailed explanation of how it works
Note: To access settings you must be a site or department administrator. Your Site administrator will have created the default settings for your organization. Department administrators can override these default settings for their departments.